Beverage Development Program.
Beverage development begins with your your idea of a beverage. We then work with you to select functional ingredients, choose sweeteners and give it the flavor that you want. Finally, we make a commercial production that will give you products for trade shows, present to buyers, or sell directly to consumers. The formula that we develop is your intellectual property—we will give you a Master Formula with manufacturing details and where to buy ingredients and components.Here is a description of the program:
1. BEVERAGE DEVELOPMENT: This includes helping you select functional ingredients, and develop the taste, flavor, andmanufacturing process of the beverage.
2. LABORATORY SAMPLES:We will make laboratory samples and work with you to produce the flavor that you want.
3. ORGANIC CERTIFICATION: If your product qualifies, we will get your beverage organic certification with our certifier (additional charge of $650 per product certified).
4. KOSHER CERTIFICATION:If your product qualifies, we can also arrange for certification with the Atlanta Kashruth Commission. You pay AKC directly.
5. NON-GMO CERTIFICATION:If your product qualifies, we can also help you get non-GMO certification for your beverage.
6. BEVERAGE STABILITY: The manufacturing process that we develop for your beverage will give it a minimum 24-month microbial shelf life under ambient storage.
7. PROCESS AUTHORITY LETTER:This is an FDA requirement for most beverages. An independent laboratory called a Process Authority will verify and approve our production process.
8. FDA PROCESS FILING: The FDA requires that we file a process notification for most beverages. This is not a product or label approval—the FDA reviews and approves our production process for consumer safety.
9. NUTRITION FACTS / SUPPLEMENT FACTS PANEL:We will design the panel in the correct format for your label. If this requires a full Nutrition Facts analysis, there is an additional laboratory charge.
10. LABELS:We will give you recommendations for label printers that other customers have used. You will deal directly with the printer and approve proofs before printing. We will coordinate with the printer to make sure that the label is sized correctly for your bottle and that it meets FDA requirements.
11. SECONDARY PACKAGING:We can also give you referrals to printers of unit and display boxes, and manufacturers of beverage trays and master cases. Or we can purchase generic boxes for you.
12. MANUFACTURING AND QUALITY CONTROL: We will produce a trial batch of your product under our Current Good Manufacturing Practices.
13. CERTIFICATE OF ANALYSIS: We analyze your product after production and give you a C of A for the batch.
14. MASTER FORMULATION: This is the master manufacturing record with your formula, ingredients, components, suppliers and manufacturing steps.
15. PRODUCT LIABILITY INSURANCE: You will be added to our product liability policy. Our insurance agent will give you acertificate as an additional insured. Product liability insurance is a requirement by retailers.
16. EXPORT DOCUMENTATION: If you plan to export your product, an Export/Free Sale Certificate and a cGMP Certificate from the State of Florida are available for a $250 additional charge per country.
What is Extra?
INGREDIENTS: Included in the program cost are ingredients that we need for the beverage development, unless you require us to use a special branded ingredient. For the commercial production, we supply basic ingredients such as acidifiers at no charge. Other ingredients such as nutrients, sweeteners, flavors and juice concentrates are available at our cost from our inventory. We will source and purchase for you any ingredients that we don't have in inventory.
BOTTLES AND CAPS: You can buy bottles and caps from us if we have them in inventory. Otherwise, we will buy them for you.
LABELS, SECONDARY PACKAGING, ORGANIC AND KOSHER CERTIFICATION: As described above.
Approximately 8 weeks
Flat fee of $10,000
How Much Product Do I Get?
1 FL OZ: Up to 4,000 bottles
2 FL OZ: Up to 4,000 bottles
2.5 FL OZ: Up to 4,000 bottles
3 FL OZ: Up to 4,000 bottles
4 FL OZ: Up to 3,000 bottles
8 FL OZ: Up to 2,000 bottles
10 FL OZ: Up to 2,000 bottles
12 FL OZ: Up to 1,000 bottles
14 FL OZ: Up to 1,000 bottles
16 FL OZ: Up to 1,000 bottles
32 FL OZ: Up to 500 bottles
State of Florida Registered
Florida Hemp Producer
3rd Party cGMP Certified