2 FL OZ SHOT: up to 4,000 bottles
2.5 FL OZ SHOT: up to 4,000 bottles
3 FL OZ SHOT: up to 4,000 bottles
4 FL OZ BOTTLE: up to 3,000 bottles
8 FL OZ BOTTLE: up to 2,000 bottles
10 FL OZ BOTTLE: up to 2,000 bottles
12 FL OZ BOTTLE: up to 1,000 bottles
16 FL OZ BOTTLE: up to 1,000 bottles
32 FL OZ BOTTLE: up to 500 bottles
For a flat fee, we will take your your idea of a product to an actual commercial production run. You will get products that you can use for trade shows and presentation to buyers, even limited distribution. Or sell directly to consumers on your website or at Amazon.com.
1. PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT: This includes helping you select active ingredients, and the full flavor development of the beverage.
2. LABORATORY SAMPLES: We will make laboratory samples and work with you to produce the beverage flavor that you want.
3. ORGANIC CERTIFICATION: If your product qualifies as organic, we wil get you organic certification with our certifier Americert International (additional fee of $500 per product certified).
4. KOSHER CERTIFICATION: If your product qualifies, we can arrange for certification with the Atlanta Kashruth Commission. You pay Atlanta Kashruth directly.
5. PRODUCT STABILITY: We will validate a minimum of12-month microbial shelf life with our Process Authority lettter and/or a four week accelerated stability test.
6. PROCESS AUTHORITY LETTER: This is a requirement for most beverages and liquid dietary supplements. An independent laboratory will verify and approve the production process based on our lab work.
7. FDA PROCESS FILING: The FDA requires a notification of the production process for most beverages.
8. SUPPLEMENT / NUTRITION FACTS PANEL: We can design the panel with the correct format and information for your label. If your beverage requires a full Nutrition Facts analysis, this is available at an additional charge.
9. LABELS: We can give you recommendations to label printers that our customers have used. You will deal directly with the printer and approve proofs before printing. We will make sure that the label is sized correctly for your bottle.
10. MANUFACTURING & QUALITY CONTROL: We will produce your product under our Current Good Manufacturing Practices.
11. CERTIFICATE OF ANALYSIS: We analyze your product after production and give you a C of A for the batch.
12. MASTER FORMULATION: This is the master manufacturing record with your formula, ingredients, components, suppliers and manufacturing steps.
13. PRODUCT LIABILITY INSURANCE: We have product liability insurance as required by most retailers.
14. EXPORT DOCUMENTATION is available at a nominal charge. This includes Export/Free Sale Certificate and cGMP certificate from the State of Florida.
Ingredients and Bottles
• INGREDIENTS: We supply basic ingredients such as water and acidifiers at no charge. Many other ingredients such as nutrients, sweeteners, flavors and juice concentrates are available at our cost from our inventory. We will source for you any ingredients that we don't have in inventory.
• BOTTLES AND CAPS: If we have in inventory the bottles that you want, you can buy them at our cost. If we don't have them, we will help you buy them.
Approximately 8 weeks
Flat fee of $10,000
ORDER A CALL BACK